January 08, 2013

Geeky music?


Who doesn't love robots? I most definitely do. You know what else I like? Music!


I have too many mixed feelings about this at the moment. Fist of all I am jealous. Jealous of the people who made and currently have these robots, jealous that each and every one of them can play their instruments flawlessly, and jealous that even robots have a band. I bet even Mikkey Dee would want to have 4 arms and a head boy around to help him out, not that he needs them.

But then, I could make my own robots. Perhaps better ones... I take this as a personal challenge! I can also at least try to brush off my rustiness at playing the guitar. And, I could be in a band by collecting a bunch of music oriented friends.

Until I figure out exactly what to feel, I'll be browsing for other creations to make up my mind. I already found several...


No comments:

Post a Comment